Food Methods Solutions
At Food Methods, we focus on one thing: Helping people in the food business. We have a range of services designed to increase business performance and boost your success.
Our growing lineup of solutions includes:
Knowing the true Cost of Goods sets the stage for higher profits and enables making better business decisions.
Our cost accounting services help business owners manage costs, identify savings opportunities, and set prices at profitable levels. For better precision and accuracy, we use Foodakin.com, the proprietary costing software developed by Food Methods.
- Cost of goods precise calculations
- Break-even analysis and Cost-Volume-Profit analysis
- Profit margin estimates
- Overhead allocation
Forward-looking estimates of key business metrics are indispensable for cultivating near-term and long-term insights. Food Methods excels at improving our clients’ ability to manage food business information more effectively.
- Multi-year P&L and cash flow forecasts -- powerful business planning tools.
- Reliable, business-specific growth models updated regularly as new information becomes available.
- Projections will help identify upcoming periods of prosperity, enable you to plan for growth, and can alert you to emerging complications so you can prepare appropriately.
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) now covers nearly every food manufacturer.
It requires them to have a food safety system in place that includes a written Food Safety Plan that has been prepared by a "Preventive Controls Qualified Individual" (PCQI).
Food Methods can help your business implement its food safety system including a safety plan prepared by a PCQI who has the required expertise and training in the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA.
Each safety plan includes:
- A hazard analysis
- Preventive controls
- A supply chain program, if appropriate
- Procedures for monitoring and verifying preventive controls
- A recall plan
Every food business is unique.
That's why we create individualized information management solutions to address your specific requirements. Our approach focuses on managing the financial, non-financial, regulatory, and business challenges faced by people in the food businesses.
Our goal is to help you take care of business more easily so you can concentrate on the food.
After all, isn’t it really all about the food?